Out of the shadows, into the light. After more than two years, we are out of stealth as of today. The “team” behind vxIntel is a....Read Post
Use Case 1
Between trying to negotiate access to enterprise data platforms and wrangling data out of open-source websites, our client was struggling to find a reliable malware data source that didn’t break the bank.
With our 24×7x365 data collection from 100+ data sources, including various open-source websites, we were able to provide this client with the data they needed at a price that fit their budget.
- vxIntel has become the sole data source for this customer.
- Time spent on data collection was reduced 75% and the client was able to focus on their R&D projects.
Use Case 2
Our client had issues classifying their new and 0-day samples by running them through separate multi-scanning and behavioral analysis services – wasting time correcting false positives and misclassification.
Using our combined multi-scanning and state-of-the-art sandboxing system, our client was able to properly classify their samples by either detection name or execution behavior, or both.
- Our system was able to provide proper sample classification for new and 0-day samples.
- Increased operational efficiency of security response center by 60% due to time savings.
Use Case 3
Our client was looking for one or more hard-to-find versions of an old trojan called SubSeven (Sub7), preferably complete with its original file archive set and supporting files.
Going through our vast database of historical data, we were able to provide our client with all known versions of the infamous Sub7 trojan, including various “Private” versions encrypted with custom packers.
- Customer was able to deliver a successful study and training materials to CERT/LE.
- Being able to provide similar data for future projects, vxIntel became a preferred vendor for this client.
What’s New @vxIntelGo to blog
As a largely backend-based service, our main client-facing channel is our web-based dashboard. We have just released v2 of the dashboard...Read Post
Welcome to our new website! One of the most common questions I get during discussions is how I started collecting malware...Read Post